Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Done?!

I did it, I graduated from Boise State University! I officially hold a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education...can you believe it, because I can't!! It doesn't really feel any different. I think that's because I haven't taken classes for a year, so I feel like I've been done with school and in the work force for a year already-though I haven't made any money...

I'd like to brag that I'm one of the lucky few people to graduate and have a full time job right away. I am so excited and ready to start making money again and have a job that stays in the office and doesn't come back home with me. I'm still applying for teaching jobs, but due to the current status of education and the economy I'm very doubtful I'll be hired.

I'm still waiting to hear if I got a G.A position so I can do grad school. That is the only way we can afford it-if it is free! They are making their decisions this week, so I should know soon!

After reading a friend's list of goals for herself, I feel compelled to do the same thing. What a perfect time in my life to do so-just graduated from college and starting a new job! I will be working on that list throughout the week and hope to have it up and available for you to see soon!

I'm off to work-have a wonderful day!

No comments: