January: We have already celebrated both our dad's birthdays and I have begun my last semester of college.
February: We plan to celebrate Valentine's Day at the same restaurant that Phil proposed to me at-on Valentine's Day-Barbacoa. The Valentine's dinner there is SUPER expensive, so we are planning to go either the week before or after V-day.
March: The first week of March I'll switch back into 4th grade for my last 8 weeks of student teaching. For spring break we are going with Phil's family back to Orlando (where we honeymooned). While we're there we're going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. While we're there, we get to go to THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!!
We're hoping to get to go to Disney World's Animal Kingdom and Epcot too! April: Phil will be 24 this month! I can't believe my hubby is going to be 24-sounds so old. hehe =] Our brother will be 21 this month as well!
May: I will finish my student teaching the first week on this month! Hopefully, I will have some sort of job by this point to help with bills. On May 14, I will be a COLLEGE GRADUATE! I'm kinda excited. =]
June: In June Phil and I will both be working-a lot. We will also celebrate my parent's anniversary and my mom's birthday!
July: We are hoping to go out to Vegas for our good friend's wedding! Kayla and Rey are getting married on July 23-I'm so happy for them! Then, on the 27th-I'll be 23! =]
August: By this point, I am hoping to have a teaching job secured. We will most likely be going to work for Miss American Starlet the second week of August in La Quinta, California. Then, at the end of the month-I am really REALLY hoping to be preparing to begin my first year as a teacher!
September: School (or work) will be in full force. I think this is one of the months where we don't have anything special going on (YET!)
October: This month we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary on the 17th. We stayed at The Grove hotel in downtown Boise on our wedding night and for our first anniversary-we're hoping to stay there again (in the same room!)
November: We get to celebrate our nephew, Talon's, 2nd birthday! Maybe this year we can celebrate in Vegas with them (or wherever they live at that point). Then, 2 days later, it's my sister (and Talon's mom) Amy's birthday! We will probably be celebrating Thanksgiving with my family this year, so we will be in town!
December: Finally December, one of my favorite months! This month will be really cold-then nice and warm! If everything goes as planned, we will be celebrating Christmas and New Years with the Eastman's in...Hawaii! We will be on the island of Kauai-we're really excited, neither of us have been before and we know it will be a great time!
Well, there's 2011 in a nutshell. Looking forward to seeing what else it brings our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment