I don't like the gym. It doesn't matter what gym, I will always find something about it that I don't like-not enough equipment, don't like the atmosphere, too far, too crowded...I live in an apartment so we have a gym that is available to us for free. It does not have much, literally the worst gym I have ever seen-and I've been to a few apartment gyms and hotel gyms...Needless to say, I hate working out in our gym.
I love dancing and doing old cheer dances and sidelines. I want to take a dance class, but again the money issue. So i figured I would try to remember some old dances and do an aerobics workout at home in my living room.
WOW-I forgot that you use EVERY muscle to dance..my whole body aches. I did this workout 2 days in a row so far varying between 40-50 minutes, finishing my workout with a cool down bike ride at the gym.
I'm going to try to stick with this plan for awhile until my body gets back into the routine of being used, then I'm thinking about getting that P90X workout DVD. Hopefully I can stick with my plan-I won't have school for 3 weeks so I will have plenty of time!!
2 comments:
You go girl! I have a DVD you could borrow... could be fun to mix it up a bit ;>
xo
Yes please! I'd love to try it!
Post a Comment